CUB Longreach – Ideal family camper trailer for off-road adventures
The largest of the Cub Camper family, the Longreach extends to 21ft when fully opened which creates a huge internal and living space of 25.4msq. An area comparable to the average caravan. This camper is the ideal off-road companion and comes with an enormous bed and loads of storage space.
Standard specification including the following key features:
- Opens to over 6M in length
- Quick and easy to set up (the Ezy-wind silent winch comes as standard)
- Independent suspension
- 12” electric brakes
- 17” alloy wheels
- Rear recovery points x 2
- Roof rack stabiliser legs (with 180mm adjustment for uneven ground)
- Extended deluxe awning
- 4kg gas bottle and holder x 2
- 12V DC-DC charger
- LED lights (internal and external)
- Under-bed storage
- Deluxe kitchen
- Spare wheel wind up kit
- Stonestopper mud flaps
- Pocket spring mattress upgrade
- Window awnings – Bed driver’s side and front
- Pole carrier kit
- External and internal power points 240V
- IC2510 Smart Charge (25A)
- Mains pressure on kitchen
- 95L fridge box
- Plus much more!
Following options fitted:
- Draught skirt
- Front wall canvas with window
- Tallboy cupboard 8 drawer
To arrange an inspection or for further information, contact Outback HQ on (03) 8727 6100 today!
Note: Pricing is pre-July 1 price rise.
- There are no features available