The Tvan® MK5 shares the same off-road ‘DNA’ as the past 20 years of Tvan. The MK5 boasts several huge improvements including a new roof; which increases the cabin space and gives more room above the bed. All models now feature more technology and further refined electrics, 2 kitchen configuration options and loads more storage – but not at the expense of light weight touring.
The principal features of the Tvan® such as the quick erect tent, stored in its own compartment (not on the bed) and the dynamically styled body have all been refined and improved with an emphasis on ease of use and reduced set up times.
All Tvan® models share the same key characteristics such as MC2 Suspension®, hot dipped galvanised chassis, durable riveted steel and aluminium construction of the cabin and lower body lockers, aluminium rear folding platform (deck), off-road electric brakes and fully articulated off-road coupling etc.
All other specifications, options and accessories are up to you. This process allows you to customise your Tvan® to match your tow vehicle’s capabilities, your camping preferences and budget.
Simply select a Tvan® model that best suits your needs, add options and you are on your way.
Standard on all Tvans:
Suspension, Chassis and Body:
- Industry leading off-road hot dipped galvanised chassis with genuine military grade MC2 Suspension®
- Proprietary aluminium sandwich panel wall construction
- Significantly increased head height around the bed
- Off-road electric brakes and hand brake
- DO35, 3.5 tonne fully articulated off-road coupling
- Aluminium checker plate drawbar step and spirit level
- Rear fold down deck coated in durable slip resistant finish for safe road side access. Now featuring built in deck legs for convenience
- LED tail lights and side clearance markers
- Rear wood rack
- 2x side panniers for 20L jerry cans (40L total)
- Roof mounted 60W solar panel with regulator
- 105Ah deep cycle AGM battery, fused and wired to Anderson plug connection
- Interior Command Console (ICC) fascia with master switch and individual circuit switching
- Merit, cigarette and USB plugs integrated within ICC
- Twin roof hatches with blinds and insect screens
- Genuine Australian made Wax Converters canvas (Dynaproofed)
- Easy to use magnetised tent fixings for a quicker and easier set up and pack up
- Magnetised window curtains
- Queen size high density foam mattress
- LED light in tent
- LED reading lights – individually switched with a master override
- Internal tool box and security lock box
- Storage locker lighting
- Insulated wall panels and fabric lined roof
Included on this model:
Upgrade to Premium kitchen:
- Larger prep space, more storage including 3 large drawers. 3 burner cook top with Piezo ignition. Glass top sink with flick-mixer tap & easy to use windshield
- Upgrade to 120W rooftop solar panel
- 21A battery charger
- 25A DC DC MPPT charger
- Battery management display upgrade
- Battery management display – Bluetooth upgrade
- 4 x USB sockets alongside bed (2 x each side)
- Inverter 300W pure sinewave – fitted
- Roof storage system
- Side wall storage pockets
- Under mattress liner
- 3 speed fan with timer
- Additional 3 speed fan with timer
- Fabric lined bed head
- AM/FM/ Bluetooth Fusion portable speaker with dock (water proof), inc. USB & charger
- Diesel hot water & heating
- Hatch mounted entry light (above tent door)
- 108L water tank
- Draw water from an external source; such as a jerry can or creek
- Water system outlet – for pressurised water
- Proquip Limited Edition chrome 20Ltr Jerry
Tent & Canvas Expansions:
- Rear insect screen (30sec setup)
- 2 additional tent windows & vent under bed
- Ensuite tent (purchased with diesel hot water)
- Quick Cover™ Swing out awning
- Alloy wheel upgrade 17×8
- Customise external highlight colour & internal drawer trim colour (10 to choose from)
Suspension & Chassis:
- 8 tonne suspension upgrade including 12” electric drum brakes
- Bump stops to suit 33” diametre tyres
- Underbody protection mudflaps
- Front boot: Equipped with 2 sealed lockers accessible on the LHS & RHS. The LHS is standard with a sliding fridge drawer, insulation, 12V power & venting. The RH compartment is fitted with a pressure switch activated LED light
- RHS slide out tray with tie down points
- Front boot pantry long slide
- Drawer swap RHS to LHS (for longer fridges)
- Upgrade to lead crystal battery
- Second battery wiring
- Redarc Redvision Manager 30
For further information contact Outback HQ today
1/640 Dorset Road
Bayswater North VIC 3153
Ph: (03) 8727 6100
*Notes: Weights are approximate and will change with the addition of optional extras.
Please consult your Track Trailer dealer for advice on towing restrictions.
All pricing and model information is correct at the time of upload.
Subject to TRACK TRAILER® (Harvey Technology PTY LTD) Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Price based on delivery, including registration and GST in specified state.
The specifications in this brochure are subject to change without notice.
** Some images used are “stock images from Track Trailer”.
- There are no features available