The Trakmaster tradition of designing and building the toughest of Off-Road caravans since 1995 is continued with the Pilbara, like the country from which it is named, it’s also as tough as iron.
The Pilbara will satisfy even the most adventurous with its impact resistant wall structure, steeply raked rear end and broad size range. Custom built for the twists and turns of the Australian outback.
Design Features and Standard Inclusions:
- Increased Ground Clearance (Trakmaster “NEWGEN” chassis design)
- 150mm x 50mm “One Piece” Chassis Rails
- Increased Departure Angle (Trakmaster “EXTREME” X-Country rear cutaway)
- Integrated Spare wheel Mount (fitted on ratchet system under rear of van)
- Fully Insulated Impact Resistant CFP Wall Structure
- 30% Increase In Wall Insulation Properties
- SUGARGLIDER Independent Trailing Arm Coil Spring Suspension System
- Long Travel 150mm (6″) Diameter Coils (standard) Tailored to the Individual Van
- 40mm Large Bore Trakrider Shock Absorbers
- 2 x 82L Water Tanks
- 2 x 120W Solar Panels
- 2 x 120Ah AGM Batteries
- Vitrifrigo 130L Compressor Fridge
- Queen Innerspring Mattress
- Pole Carrier
- Swift Alfresco Slide-Out External Kitchen
- Plus Much More!
Plus the following options fitted:
- Fibreglass One Piece Combination Internal Shower Cubicle with Thetford Cassette Toilet
- Stainless Steel Sink with Glass Lid and Mixer Tap
- Sirocco Fan
- External Top Slide Out Pantry
As Displayed – $95,830
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Outback HQ on (03) 8727 6100 today!
- There are no features available