DO35 Coupling Kit V3-I
$449.95 inc. GST
As a result of our continuous product improvement policy we are delighted to showcase our newest product offering, the HITCHMASTER® DO35 V3 Coupling with integrated handbrake.
Many of the team at Vehicle Components thought that the DO35 version 2 (DO35v2) was hard to beat, but once again the engineering team have proven why they are the best in the business. The new DO35 Version 3 (DO35v3) is the strongest coupling we have ever made; it even bent our test rig!
As caravans get heavier and weight distribution systems more wide spread, we went back to basics to produce the DO35v3 that can handle it all.
Forged steel, high quality polyurethane, laser cut stainless steel and precision casting has been brought together to increase the couplings strength yet also reduce weight. This updated DO35 is over 50% stronger than the outgoing model. These advanced processes have also allowed the elimination of hitch adaptors* allowing you to get on the road with less fuss.
A challenging RAT Run to Cape York has shown that the new DO35v3 coupling can handle all that you can throw at it, but at its core it still retains the simple drop-on attachment method loved by travellers Australia wide.
* Checked on HR Classic, HR Standard, Milford and EZ-lift
Mounting Bolt Kit available separately – DO35 Mounting Bolt Kit
- Forged yoke for increased strength
- ‘Checklock’ cap system keeps dirt out of locking mechanism whilst giving a visual indication that the coupling is locked
- Low profile bumper for better clearance
- Taller, forged tow pin allows for fitment without weight distribution adaptors (also backward compatible)
- Zn-Ni and e-coat finish for improved corrosion resistance
- Machined base and bolt lands for consistent mounting and elimination of bending stresses
- 360° rotation reduces roll-over risk
- Greaseable bushes
- 2 Stage ADR Compliant locking mechanism
- Exceeds ADR 62/01 and 62/02 strength requirements
- Quiet operation reduces stress and fatigue whilst towing
- Completed over 45000km of testing including a Rat Run to Cape York
- No tow ball height restrictions
|ARTICULATION:||360 degrees axial, minimum 70 degrees other axes.|
|LOCKING:||Fully ADR 62/02 compliant including automatic secondary lock|
|FINISH:||Supa Alloy 5|
|BOLT PATTERN:||4 bolts at 185mm x 54mm|
|NEW FEATURES:||New polyurethane bushed Tow Pin, Dustcap & Bumpstop. New Integrated Handbrake lever|
NOTE: Additional postage charges will apply as this item has to be couriered and price varies depending on delivery location.
Please select “courier” as the postage method when checking out.
After placing your order we will contact you with an accurate postage price.
|Dimensions||550 × 180 × 180 mm|