Completely waterproof and wind tested to 120Km/hr, for when the weather turns nasty. No one wants to be caught on the roof of their car in a bad storm in anything less.
All openings and doors are completely screened against insects and you sleep on a high density foam mattress supplied with it’s own cover. Your cosy space has map pockets in the side and ceiling with internal lighting supplied by a rechargeable LED torch.
A folding ladder attaches to the lower hull and allows easy access to the tent, while the ladder’s specially designed, telescoping legs adjust to the movement of the vehicle as you enter and leave. They really have thought of everything.
So, for a cosy weekend getaway with that someone special, a fishing trip, surfing safari or a very clever, lightweight alternative for extended touring, the Evasion (M) roof top tent ticks all the boxes and being tested in the Paris to Dakar Rallies it’s ideally suited for the extremes of 4WD adventuring.
Compared to other rooftop tents, the compact size of the Evasion (M) reduces the height profile of your vehicle, allowing you access to those special, hidden 4WD locations.
Evasion (M) specifications
- Wind resistance of the tent when opened: 120 km/hr
- Reinforced upper and lower hull with stainless steel fittings
- Gas strut easy opening and closing mechanism
- 4 x adjustable safety catches to secure closed
- 2 x built-in aluminium rails to attach the hull onto the roof racks
- 6 x mounting brackets for attaching to roof bars
- Fabric secured to hulls by cable fitted into recessed groove
- 2 x fixing points for the ladder on the hull
- 1 x aluminum ladder (and storage cover), with sliding action to follow vehicle movement
- 1 x removable and rechargeable LED torch
- Ventilation fan
- Capacity 11.6m3/minute
- Automatic and silent operation
- Vent powered by an integrated solar panel, giving 24 hours battery life between charges
- Draws away accumulated heat and avoids condensation build up
- 1 x back door with mosquito netting, zipper and Velcro fastening
- 2 x side doors with mosquito netting and rain awning
- Top quality double stitched, aluminised polyester fabric. (6 x ISO ratings)
- Stitched-in elastic drawstring around the tent retracts the fabric when stowing
- High density foam mattress with zipped cover. ( 3 x ISO ratings)
- 6 x fabric coatings; reflects the sun rays, anti UV, non perishable, 100% waterproof and breathable
- removable storage pocket
- 1 x ceiling storage net
- Color of hull
- Thermal insulation, gain up to 6 degrees in winter
5 years guarantee on fabric, hull and mechanism
2 years guarantee on gelcoat and accessories and ventilation system
Traceability with serial number